Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Combine column header like in Excel
posted

Hy all.

I have a question about the XamDataGrid column headers. Would it be possible to combine 2-3 column headers into a new header like in Excel (see image attached)? Something like a bigger header over the normal header? I have seen a sample in which some labels were arraged before the grid....

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/t/14582.aspx

But when a column it's resized the label will not change. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks a lot.

Nico

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Nico,

If it's the column headers you want to merge over other headers - sort of like display a group header over other column headers - then you can add an unbound field and position it over other other column headers using Field's Row,Column,RowSpan and ColumnSpan properties and hide the cells of the unbound field by setting the CellContentAlignment to LabelOnly. I've attached a sample that does this. However if its the cells you want to merge in select rows, then there's nothing built into the control to do this.

Hope this helps,

Sandip

WPF - WindowsApplication2.zip
Children