Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TabGroupPane with WebBrowser control in it.
posted

Hello,

I have a TabGroupPane with 2 content panes.  One of the content panes contains a WebBrowser control from .NET 3.5 SP1.  The pane that contains the WebBrowser doesn't seem to behave correctly when switching back and forth between the tabs.

When the browsers pane is activated, the tab looks activated except the header text is not bolded, the inactive tabs header text remains bolded.  Then, when switching back and fourth between tabs the one containing the WebBrowser requires two clicks to even activate it.

If I set the visibility of the WebBrowser to hidden, the tabs work again as expected.  But once I set it visible it goes back to that behavior.

The reason I went to the WebBrowser control is because I had similar issues with the Frame control.  I had remembered reading somewhere there are problems with the docmanager and windows forms controls, and I was experiencing a problem where the content pane that had the frame in it could not be deselected, so it is the complete reverese behavior.

Can anyone by chance duplicate this behavior with the WebBrowser?  And possibly provide a work-around?