Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics WPF Assemblies for .NET 5.0 as versioned dlls?
posted

Hello, we have been using Infragistics WPF in our .NET 4.7 based library for a while. Now we want to create a multitarget version of this library which also supports .NET 5.0. So far we have been using the versioned libraries for .NET Framework 4 and I would actually like to stick with that. Are the .NET5.0 WPF libs also available in a versioned build?

Top Replies

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Uwe, 

You can migrate to NetCore 5 without issue. Our DLL/assemblies can still be added, in solution explorer, if you right click Dependencies > Add COM Reference and go about it as usual. For now the VS Toolbox only reflects what is added to the project, not what is installed. Same goes if you were to use our Nuget packages. I am not aware of any settings for VS to pick up what is installed and autogenerate a toolbox in NetCore as it did in NetFramework. But let me know if you have any questions.

Children