Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set column width in ColumnSeries
posted

Hi,

I know this question has been asked many times before, but have you added the possibility to set the column width in the column series with a category x-axis? Setting Gap is not enough for med, I acutally like the columns close to each other but don't want them to be so wide when there are only a couple of them. 

If I want to submit a product idea, is there any easy way to see other similar product ideas so I can se the progress for them?

Regards,

Hilma Maria

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Hilma,

I have been investigating into your requirement in this case, and at the moment, the recommended way to adjust the column width on the ColumnSeries in the XamDataChart remains to set the Gap on the axis. If you only have a couple of columns and you do not wish for them to so wide, the best thing I can recommend is to pad out your data with extra categories before and/or after your actual data points that have double.NaN as the corresponding ValueMemberPath for the ColumnSeries and a blank label if you do not wish to see anything on the axis corresponding to that point.

If you wish to submit a product idea for the ability to modify the width of columns, you can do so at our WPF Ideas Site, here. If you would like to search the ideas, there is a search box at the top, as well as a tagging system that you can use to see product ideas with a certain tag on them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data