Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Catch MouseDoubleClick in XamTreeGrid TemplateField
posted

I have XamTreeGrid with several template fields. I need to bind LeftDoubleClick to several of them with unique commands bound to each. So I have one general data template for the display of my values and then specific data template to handle each of the LeftDoubleClicks like this:

<DataTemplate x:Key="SpecificValueTemplate" DataType="local:MyDataItem">
<ContentControl ContentTemplate="{StaticResource GeneralValueTemplate}" Content="{Binding SpecificValue}">
<ContentControl.InputBindings>
<MouseBinding Gesture="LeftDoubleClick"
Command="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=FindAncestor, AncestorType=wpf:View}, Path=DataContext.SpecificValueLeftDoubleClickCommand}"
CommandParameter="{Binding}" />
</ContentControl.InputBindings>
</ContentControl>
</DataTemplate>

My problem is that I have to double click my value twice before the command is executed. Am I missing something? My CellClickAction is set to "SelectRecord" and the first double click is selecting and de-selecting the row. The second double click is doing the same + executing the command. I want the command to be executed on the first double click.