Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Run-time error after applying theme
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to set the theme for my application to RoyalDark.

In my App.xaml I have added the resource dictionary RoyalDark.xamDataTree.xaml and in the XAML-Designer the XamDataTree is displayed correctly.

However, when I run the application I get the following error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException' occurred in PresentationFramework.dll
Additional information: 'Cannot create unknown type '{schemas.infragistics.com/.../primitives}BoolToVisibilityConverter'.' Line number '54' and line position '6'.

I have referenced InfragisticsWPF4.v17.2 where the BoolToVisibilityConverter is defined.

What am I doing wrong?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello ,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

By it looks like you are missing some references which is throwing this error.

I would recommend you to go through this online development guild of xamDataTree control describing the steps and references required for adding the xamDataTree control to your page.

https://dev.infragistics.local/help/wpf/xamdatatree-adding-xamdatatree-to-your-page

If still getting the error please send an isolated sample project, where the issue is reproduced, so I can investigate it further for you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Reply Children
No Data