Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
unable to launch samples
posted

hi

i downloaded today NetAdvantage_WPF_20072_Beta.zip and tryed to run samples to evaluate the product for my customer.

I tryed 2 ways :

- using the shortcut  to the program "xamFeatureBrowser.exe" in the start menu

- opening the .sln file "xamFeatureBrowser.sln" and trying to complile it.

none of them work. On the first way (open the exe file directly) i get an error just after i launch it (the error is : could not find app.xaml ressource)

On the second way, the solution does not build. I get many different build errors :

Error 21 The type reference cannot find a public type named 'Reflector'. Line 1132 Position 62. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\FeatureBrowser.xaml 1132 62 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 22 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 55 Position 5. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamCarouselListBox\XamCarouselListBoxWelcome.xaml 55 5 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 23 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 58 Position 5. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamCarouselPanel\XamCarouselPanelWelcome.xaml 58 5 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 24 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 58 Position 5. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamChart\XamChartWelcome.xaml 58 5 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 25 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 61 Position 4. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamDataCarousel\XamDataCarouselWelcome.xaml 61 4 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 26 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 55 Position 5. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamDataGrid\XamDataGridWelcome.xaml 55 5 xamFeatureBrowser
Error 27 The tag 'Reflector' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Infragistics.ToyBox;assembly=Infragistics.ToyBox'. Line 56 Position 5. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage for WPF 2007 Vol. 2\Samples\xamFeatureBrowser\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamEditors\XamEditorsWelcome.xaml 56 5 xamFeatureBrowser

any help so that i can run the sample, would be appreciated, thank you