Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamNumericEditor and virtual Tablet Keyboard
posted

Hello,

I'm writing an Application for Windows 7. With Tablet Functions installed Windows is supposed to display a small Button to open the on Screen Keyboard as soon as one touches an input Control. This works fine in my App for the standard WPF Textboxes and it used to work with the XamNumericEditor prior to the last Servicerelease of Infragistics 17.1.

Even after Updating to 17.2 it still is not working on the XamNumericEditor but works fine with Textboxes.

Testing the behavior with the SampleBrowser it seems to work for all Infragistics Versions (even 17.2).

That leads into thinking, that something I have added causes a Problem. So I made a test app with only a Stackpanel, two XamNumericEditors and a Textbox. But in tihs testapp the behavior is the same as in my App. The Textbox brings up that Keyboard Button, the XamNumericEditors don't.

I added the Testapp for reference.

Any hint or Workaround is welcome, as right now I have no clue what causes my Apps not to bring up the Keyboardbutton for the Infragistics Controls.

Regards
Thomas Stüven

NumericEditorOSK.zip
Parents Reply Children