Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamPieChart Animation
posted

Hi

Can you let me know how to achieve animation when creating a pie chart?

There doesn't seem to be a 'IsTransitionInEnabled' property anywhere I can see.

With thanks

Andrew Hunot

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Andrew,

The XamPieChart does not expose any sort of built-in animation at the moment. If you would like to see this made available in a future version of the XamPieChart, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for it at http://ideas.infragistics.com. This product ideas site will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and products based on community feedback.

With the above said, it is still possible to animate the XamPieChart using Storyboards on the elements that make up the chart in its Loaded event. I have attached a sample project demonstrating how a "wipe" type of animation could be implemented on the XamPieChart by animating the Canvas elements that hold the XamPieChart's Slices and Labels.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

XamPieChartAnimationCase.zip
Children