Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Implicit DataTemplate not supported in xamRibbon tab
posted

Hi, when I databind the Header property of a RibbonTabItem to an object of a custom type, then it seems the data template for this type will only be applied if I explicitely set the HeaderTemplate property. This does not correspond with classic WPF controls, which also support implicit data templating. I have added a sample project that illustrates this by comparing the XamRibbon to a classic WPF TabControl. Results should be similar, but the Ribbon does not show the first tab correctly.

I would prefer to use implicit data templates, because then I would not need to know the type of the Header property, which makes it all the easier to work with.

Regards, Stefan

TestRibbonDataTemplate.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Stefan,

I created the following case for you: 'CAS-175963-R3D0B3' and will update you through it. You could see it in your account in the 'Support Activity' page.

If you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Children