Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom RecordSelector
posted

Hi there

i tried to create a custom RecordSelector following a sample in the Sample Browser. I followed the sample 'xamDataGrid' --> 'Display' --> 'CheckBox in Record Selectors'.

I display an icon there, when the underlying dataItem.SomeProperty == true (with the Infragistics.Controls.Primitives.BoolToVisibilityConverter). This works fine, but the icon (or the ControlTemplate) is also displayed on the filter row (Filter Record). And is always showed there.

How can i disabled it? I tried to trigger it with a Trigger which is checking the IsDataRecord property, but this does not work. Also i want to keep the functionality, when the user clicks there to clear all the filters.

Can you give me some advise? :)

Kind regards

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Andreas,

You can add a relative source binding to the DataRecordPresenter’s RecordType on the visibility of the RecordSelector and set the vibility based on the type of row it is displayed in:

<local:VisibilityConverter x:Key="VisibilityConverter"/>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordSelector}"  BasedOn="{x:Null}">

<Setter Property="Template">

<Setter.Value>

<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordSelector}">

<CheckBox HorizontalAlignment="Center"

VerticalAlignment="Center"

IsChecked="{Binding Path=DataItem.IsChecked, Mode=TwoWay}" />

</ControlTemplate>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

<Setter Property="Visibility" Value="{Binding DataContext.RecordType, RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type igDP:DataRecordPresenter}},  Converter={StaticResource VisibilityConverter}}"/>

</Style>

public class VisibilityConverter : IValueConverter

{

public object Convert(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)

{

if (value is RecordType)

{

RecordType rt = (RecordType) value;

if (rt == RecordType.FilterRecord)

return Visibility.Collapsed;

else

return Visibility.Visible;

}

return Binding.DoNothing;

}

public object ConvertBack(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)

{

throw new NotImplementedException();

}

}

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Software Developer

Infragistics Inc

Children