Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling selected row to the centre of xamgantt
posted

Hi,

I have using XamGantt in my application. I am activating the row of XamGantt programmatically that row show highlighted and selected but this row not visible while scroll attached to screen. So how can i show activated row at centre or middle of screen while vertically scrolling visible? I would like to show the activated row at middle of screen.This problem occurs because a lot of data  bind to XamGantt and active row not visible at middle of screen that goes to out of screen. So how can i scrolling selected row to the centre of xamgantt.

Can you pleased provide solution for this and if you have sample code then please share with us

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello ganesh,

After working on the functionality that you are trying to achieve and doing some research, the ability to position the active/selected row in the minddle of the xamGantt while doing scrolling operation, could not be done. Re-positioning the active/selected row will involve additional work for re-positioning the tasks in the Chart view on the right.

XamGantt component was modeled after MS Project which also does not support re-positioning of active/selected row.

I have created a sample where the last row is activated and selected programmatically after clicking a button. Right after the row is selected, it's automatically brought into view.

Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you have any questions on this matter.

XamGanttApp_ActivateSelectRow.zip
Children