Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding/Removing content panes
posted

Hey,

I have a few questions related to adding and removing content panes:

What is the best way to programmatically add a content pane as a tabbed document?  Currently i have a SplitPane with a TabGroupPane set up in my xaml.  When I want to add a new content pane in code I just do something like defaultTabGroupPane.Items.Add(myContentPane).  Is see that there is a method exposed on the xam dock manager to add documents, should I be using the method instead?

Is there a way to programmatically add a content pane to the same tab group as an existing content pane?  ie somehow determine where the existing content pane is and add another pane to that location?  Can it be done both when the existing pane is a tabbed document and when the pane is a dockable, floating tool window?

Is using the ContentPaneCommands.Close command the best way to programmatically remove a content pane from the dock manager? 

Thanks

Parents Reply Children