Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to disable the animation in the Carousel?
posted

We have an application that needs to run on one of the new super-mini XP machines and the animation in the Carousel is painfully slow.

Is there any way to disable the animation in either the xamCarouselPanel or xamCarouselListBox?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
    posted

Hi

Also you can set the rendering options of control  to catch and render more lightly, if you run in actual machine of course.

Here there is a same problem but unfortunatly I am running in RDP session and I am looking for the way to stop the motion effect. I mean still need the scaling change and all stop point but I don't want the movement animation, simply because each change in screen cause the image send to RDP session. So if in animation effect I had 20 frame to simulate the motion effect for each object it will send me 20 differnt image to make RDP session which is painful. That's why I like to get ride of motion effect of object in Carousel but want to keep other effect.

I will appreciate that if anybody can help me in this.

Cheers

Reply Children