Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTextEditor Runs off the page when Right Anchor point selected
posted

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone else has come across this and knows the solution.  I have a ultratexteditor field inside a panel inside a ultragroupbox (panel is overkill, but I wanted to see if it made a difference, it doesn't).  When I set the right anchor point on my ultratexteditor the field runs off the page.  It's strange, because I've done this before on other controls with no issue, however I can't seem to get it to work here.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

I've experienced odd issues with the Anchor property on various controls myself, and it seems to be with the implementation in .NET, as the Infragistics controls do not have any control over how the Anchor behaves, as far as I am aware.  A case where I saw this was if I had some controls within a UserControl and resized that UC at design-time, then did an Undo, the controls anchored within the UC would now be the wrong size and would run off of the page like is shown in your screen shot.

If this is an issue that you can reproduce in a small sample, you could submit it to Developer Support to see if there is anything that can be found, but as stated above I'm not sure if this is something we would have any control over.

-Matt

Children