Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RefreshRow.FireInitializeRow does NOT cause InitializeRow to fire
posted

Im using 13.1 controls... I have 2 grids grdMain and grdSupp.  Both have layouts dependent on a couple of rules.  If rule 1 is invoked then certain cells are edit enabled and background colored yellow.  If rule 2 is invoked then no cells are editable and the background color is set to color.empty. 

When I reset to force rule 2, [grdSupp.Rows.Refresh(RefreshRow.FireInitializeRow);] fires and InitializeRow for grdSupp gets called.    However when I call

[grdMain.Rows.Refresh(RefreshRow.FireInitializeRow);] InitializeRow does NOT fire.  

My question is what would inhibit the InitializeRow event from firing?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

One possible reason for some event not firing could be if you have disabled them through UltraGrid’s EventManager. Please let me know if you are working in your application with EventManager in order to control the invokes of event procedures.

Please check also if you are correctly handle the InitializeRow event of your main grid.

If you are handle correctly the InitializeRow event and in the same time you are not working with EventManager I will need a small sample solution reproducing this behavior in order to be able to investigate this further.

Please let me know if this information helps you to solve your issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Reply Children