Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Caption Issues
posted

Good morning

I've recently started experiencing issues with caption of my UltraWinToolbar ribbon tabs. In my form's designer I go to Custom Property Pages and set the caption of 1 or more tab(s) to new values. (These tabs were originally created with no caption, just a key, so the key was also the caption) I click on Apply, click on Ok, click on Save of VS. When I close my form and re-open the caption is back to the original, not the new value.

Even whgen I go to my forms' .Designer and manually change the caption there, it "defaults" back. I change:

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RibbonTab ribbonTab15 = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RibbonTab("tTemplateFields");

to

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RibbonTab ribbonTab15 = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RibbonTab("tTemplateFields", "Template Fields");

As soon as I close my form designer it defaults back to teh original value.

I've tried saving to and reloading from the binary and xml files, with no luck.

Why does it not keep my new values?

I've also recently started having problems with moving controls between ribbon tabs or in the application menu part of the ribbon.

The changes show in my designer in design time, but when I run my app the controls are in their "old" positions. I have to

open/close/save my form a couple of times before the changes apply. ??

I have recently upgraded to VS2008, but started experiencing these problems before the upgrade.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Have you recently upgraded to a newer version of NetAdvantage or to the latest hotfix for the version you are using? These issues sounds familiar to bugs which were fixed a while ago. If you do have a later version, its possible another bug exists and in that case I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group with a sample demonstrating the issue if possible: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. If not, try installing the latest hotfix to see if it fixes the problems.

Children