Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid Dropdown doesn't resize height to row height
posted

Hi,

I have a column with style dropdown. If the textlenght exceeds to column-width, the row is correctly resized in height to fit the text multiline.

However the dropdown control it self doesn't seem to be capable of multiline and therfore doesn't show the whole list. The style dropdownlist does this correctly, but doesn't support type-ahead search, which i need.

See attached screenshots of a cell (the yellow row on top is my add-new row):

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thank you!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

I tried to reproduce your issue using the latest service release of 14.2 (v 14.2.20142.2010) and everything works fine for me – after setting the cell to CellMultiline to true and the DefaultRowHeight the cell text is properly wrapped on several rows. What version do you use? Do you use any control that you embed into the grid column (like UltraComboEditor for example) or you simply provide a ValueList to it?

Please provide me with a sample that reproduces this issue? I am attaching the sample I used in order to test this for your reference. You can use it as a starting point, when you are creating your sample.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

WG_MultilineDropDownRowHeight.zip
Children