Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[8.2] Designer genertates uncompilable code!
posted

We've migrated our win-application to IG 8.2. After opening form in designer and changing values of few properties in ToolbarManager or TabbedMdiManager uncompilable code is generated in file *.Designer.cs. This code is connected with FontData (but you don't need to modifcate values connected to FontData to see this code generated):

ApplyResources(appearance1.FontData, "appearance1.FontData");
ApplyResources(appearance1, "appearance1");
appearance1.ForceApplyResources = "FontData|";

If you edit this code and write "resources" before this line it will build without problems (e.g. resources.ApplyResources(appearance1.FontData, "appearance1.FontData"); ).

(It's not strictly connected with WinTabbedMdi, but I didn't know where to place it.)

Parents
    posted

This is a bug and I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. Also, did you have the same problem with 8.1, or did you skip over that version? I'm just curious because this seems like it might be related to the fix for another issue, BR30315, which was fixed in 8.1 and 8.2.

Reply Children