Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Radial Menu Transparency / Anchored to Control
posted

I have a form where I'd like to use an UltraRadialMenu.  I have two questions for which I can't find the answer:

1.) How do I make the control anchored to the form rather than always in the same location on my screen?

2.) How can I make the control transparent?  I've tried setting the "Alpha" on number of the appearance properties, but none have worked.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Roryap,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

roryap said:

1.) How do I make the control anchored to the form rather than always in the same location on my screen?

There is currently no way to do this by setting a property once at design-time.  However, you can easily do this in code by calling UltraRadialMenu.Show(form, point) in the Form.Load, Form.Move, and Form.Resize event handlers.  I would also recommend posting this as a new product idea at http://ideas.infragistics.com so our Product Management team knows about it and other users can vote on it.

roryap said:

2.) How can I make the control transparent?  I've tried setting the "Alpha" on number of the appearance properties, but none have worked.

This is a known issue with the control and will be resolved with the next Service Release which is scheduled to be released on April 18.

Children