Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to clear selected row, how to choose solid row
posted

Hello there, been trying to figure this out for a while and for some reason i cant duplicate the behavior that my normal dataviewgrid had.

would appreciate any help.

2)How do i make it so it selects a solid row when i click on the grid, right now it selects a whole row, but you can still click on the invidual

cells which throws off the groove. i know they have a cell selector in a little button, but i want to be able to click on any cell and select the whole row.

3) Im trying to get the value of the cells in the selected row.

Any help would be deeply appreciated,

thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    posted

e.Layout.Override.CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.RowSelect;

that sets the row select

which is exactly what i was looking for.

Not sure if this is a bug, but im setting the Row[0].selected and it is deselecting it but the

row is still highlighted.

WOOT! After hours of learning how the grid works, i got the desired effect by doing:

this.dgvMemberItems.Rows[dgvMemberItems.Selected.Rows[0].Index].Selected = false;

this.dgvMemberItems.ActiveRow = null;

this.dgvMemberItems.Refresh();

Is there an easier way? DataGridView in VS2005 has .ClearFocus(), you guys got anything like that?

Children