Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to enable "Add to Dictionary" in the contextmenu for ultraFormattedTextEditor
posted

Hello,

I have got the spellchecker working for ultraFormattedTextEditor. But I am unable to see the "Add To Dictionary" option in the contextmenu when I right click on the misspelled word. Only when I close the application, I get to see a dialogue box which has "Add to Dictionary" option in it.

And when I click that option.My word does gets saved to the .doc file, but its all junk letters.

But it works absolutely fine with the .txt files.

I need to see the "Add to Dictionary" option in the contextmenu just like how we have it in word.

How can I get this working ?

Thanks for all your help

Manju

Parents
    posted

The UltraFormattedTextEditor does not support showing this context menu item automatically. You can submit a feature request for this: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx.

As for the user dictionary, it is written out in newline separated text regardless of the file format specified. The .doc format should not have regular text, so it is expected that this will not display correctly. You can submit another feature request that other file formats be supported.

Reply Children