Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
layers with ultrapicturebox
posted

i need to make a design of 3 buttons with a glow, i have the on onw picture box and above it 3 more pictureboxes containing the images for the buttons, the buttons are round, but even though the images are transparent i still see the base color instead of the image beneath the buttons which is the glow.

how do i make it so i can see the actual image under the image when it is transparent? any ideas?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi, 

I've read your post 3 or 4 times, and I don't understand what you are trying to achieve or what your question is. It sounds like you might be placing one control on top of another, but I don't think that will work in DotNet. The way DotNet handles transparency is that when the transparent control paints, it asks it's parent to paint first, so if two controls are siblings (contained within the same parent) and overlapping, transparency will not work properly. That has nothing to do with the Infragistics controls, it's just the way the DotNet framework works.

If I have misunderstood, then maybe you could post some screen shots or describe what you are trying to do in more detail so I can understand.

Children