Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalcManager+UltraGrid+UltraText: I can't edit the columns from UltraGrid Control
posted

Hello everybody,

Please, I can't edit the columns from Ultragrid Control when this is working with UltraCalcManager, please,

I've attached an example with my scenario.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance...

WindowsApplication3.rar
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello ErosDark,

Thanks for attached sample, but the mentioned behavior is expected. If you assign a Formula to any column, then the Formula calculation will overwrite any other value in the cell. There's no way to have a column with a Formula and also set the Value of the cell in the column to anything other than the formula result.

Maybe one possible solution for your scenario could be if you handle suitable events to remove / add the formula. For example you could use:

Private Sub grdPrecintos_BeforeEnterEditMode(sender As System.Object, e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles

grdPrecintos.BeforeEnterEditMode

grdPrecintos.ActiveCell.Column.Formula =Nothing

End Sub

By this way when you click at your cell you will be able to edit the cell, but next time when you change your UltraTextEditor, you should set the formula property again to your column.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children