Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No Events Fired With UltraToolLayoutManager / UltraDockLayoutManager
posted

Hi, 

I have the following program:

As you can see there is a panel called 'Foto Picker' on the left. I want to show a tooltip when the user hovers over the empty part of that panel. I also want to use a right-click to show a context menu. But whatever I do I can't get the events to fire. Can some point me into the right direction? I'm using VB.

Regards,

Michael

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi MiguelTheMagic,

A possible aproach to show tooltip one the empty area of the UltraPanel is to use the ultraToolTipManager "ShowToolTip" methnod. As for the second question regarding the showing menu on right mouse click you could use the following technique. You could add ToolBarsManager to the form and then add an PopUpMenuTool to it which on his turn could be shown on the right mouse click , like i did in the attached sample .

Please let me know if this is working for you and please do not hesitate to contact us if you still have any other questions with this matter.

ToolTipAndContextMenuOnRightClick.zip
Children