Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDockWorkspace unhandled exception
posted

I am using the UltraDockWorkspace from NCEK v8.1.  I have a basic layout with my shell form as an MDI parent and the UltraDockWorkspace and UltraMDITabbedWorkspace. 

If I close the Shell form with an ultradockpane currently showing I get a NullReferenceException in UltraDockWorkspace.cs at line 134.  Here is the stack trace.  This does not happen if there are no floating or docked panes.  Any ideas why this is happening?  Thanks for your help!

"   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.Utilities.GetParent(Control control)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.UltraDockManager.ToggleMdiChildState(DockableControlPane pane, Boolean newState)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPane.set_IsMdiChild(Boolean value)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.UltraDockManager.ControlPaneRemoved(DockableControlPane pane)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPanesCollection.Remove(DockableControlPane pane)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPanesCollection.Remove(String key)\r\n   at Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.UltraDockWorkspace.OnClose(Control smartPart)"

Parents Reply Children