Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Combination Office 2007 Toolbar, tabbedMDI and Grid
posted

Can someone help me with this:

I have a screen that show a office 2007 toolbar at the top, I have a "Home" -Tab that contains 3 Options "Add", "Modify", "Delete". The screen shows a tabbedmdi that shows the grids in tabs.

The grid has a cellproxy screen attached to it.

1. How can I open the cellproxy screen of the selected row in the grid by clicking the option "Modify" in the toolbar (Currently this is done through the buildin function of the grid)

2. How can I open the blank cellproxy screen to create a new row with the "Add" option in the toolbar (currently done by the new-button of the grid

3. How can I delete the selected row from the grid by the option "Delete" in the toolbar (currently done by the delete button on the keyboard )

Keep in mind that the grid is displayed in a tabbedmdi an so multiple grids can be open.

related question the cellproxy to create rows stay open after the creation of a new row and be reset to blank to create a new row?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

Ronny Gilisen said:
    The grid has a cellproxy screen attached to it.

I'm not sure what a "cellproxy screen" is, but I assume you are referring to a RowEditTemplate?

Ronny Gilisen said:
    1. How can I open the cellproxy screen of the selected row in the grid by clicking the option "Modify" in the toolbar (Currently this is done through the buildin function of the grid)

this.ultraGrid1.ActiveRow.RowEditTemplateResolved.Show();

You probably should check for ActiveRow != null and RowEditTemplateResolved != null.

Ronny Gilisen said:
    2. How can I open the blank cellproxy screen to create a new row with the "Add" option in the toolbar (currently done by the new-button of the grid

this.ultraGrid1.ActiveRow.Band.AddNew();

Then see #1 and show the RET on the new row.

Ronny Gilisen said:
    3. How can I delete the selected row from the grid by the option "Delete" in the toolbar (currently done by the delete button on the keyboard )

this.ultraGrid1.DeleteSelectedRows();

Ronny Gilisen said:
    Keep in mind that the grid is displayed in a tabbedmdi an so multiple grids can be open.

So you will need to get the ActiveMdiChild form and get the grid from that form.

Ronny Gilisen said:
    related question the cellproxy to create rows stay open after the creation of a new row and be reset to blank to create a new row?

I don't understand the question.

Children