Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Reordering the flyout tabs
posted

What I would like to do is to reorder the flyout tabs that are shown each the 'AfterPaneButtonClick' event is raised.  Flyout tabs on the top would sort with other flyout tabs on the top, left with left, and so on.  The idea is to impose an order on the flyout tabs.

Do you have any example code that shows how to do this?

Patrick

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Patrick,

I`m not sure that I understand your requirements and final goals, but one possible approach to reposition your panes could be is your are using methods:

- ultraDockManager1.ControlPanes[0].RepositionToPane()

- ultraDockManager1.ControlPanes[0].RepositionToGroup()

If you want to keep always the same layout into your UltraDockManages, you could save and load desired layout using the methods:

- ultraDockManager1.LoadFromXML("..\\..\\Layout.xml");

- ultraDockManager1.SaveAsXML("..\\..\\Layout.xml");

I made small sample for you where I`m using my second suggestion. By this way the user could dock the pane everywhere, but the layout will be always the same. Please take a look at the attached sample and vidoe file and let me know if you think that I misunderstand your question or if you have any further questions.

Regards

Video012.rar
Children