Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ComboEditor Appearance
posted

hi,

I have a grid with one row. each column is using a comboeditor as the editor control. When I select the row the backcolor is like a silver and the forecolor becomes white. I can't figure out where to control this appearance. Is it in one of the appearances in the override of the grid? The combo editor itself (which i am creating in code?) i have futzed with a bunch but can't get it to change.

Thanks,

Mel

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Mel,

Are you saying that when you select the row, only that one cell is changing color and not the entire row?

The appearance resolution process in the grid is quite staggeringly complicated and there are appearance properties on many different objects which could be affecting a cell. There's no way I could guess without seeing the code.

Have you tried removing the editor from the column to see if the editor is related to the issue at all?

Children