Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
databound top node cell with checkeditor gets invalid value
posted

Hello,

I got a problem I can not seem to find a solution for.

I got a UltraTree bound to a BindingSource with a datasource of an inheriated type of BindingList.

I have a few columns, two of them are of DataType System.Boolean.

After binding the binding source to the tree the following happens:

The top node in the tree will show null values for the columns that are supposed to show false or true (the objects in the binding list can only be false or true)

it works perfectly for child nodes. It also works if I bind the binding list directly with out the binding source. (I am in need for it, can not skip)

This is what I found out:

right after binding the binding source to the tree I looked into the broken cell's EditorResolved. (CheckEditor)

If I try to set the Value property (which I usally dont have to do, but I guess thats what the tree is trying to do anyway) I get this:

Message "Internal error: owner arg should never be null."

bei Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.GetDataFilteredDestinationValue(Object sourceVal, ConversionDirection direction, Boolean& isValidConversion, EmbeddableEditorOwnerBase owner, Object ownerContext, String& validMessage, Boolean doAutoConv, Boolean doIsValid, Boolean& convertedWithDataFilter)
bei Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.GetDataFilteredDestinationValue(Object sourceVal, ConversionDirection direction, Boolean& isValidConversion, EmbeddableEditorOwnerBase owner, Object ownerContext, String& validMessage, Boolean doAutoConv, Boolean doIsValid)
bei Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.GetDataFilteredDestinationValue(Object sourceVal, ConversionDirection direction, Boolean& isValidConversion, EmbeddableEditorOwnerBase owner, Object ownerContext, String& validMessage)
bei Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.GetDataFilteredDestinationValue(Object sourceVal, ConversionDirection direction, Boolean& isValidConversion, EmbeddableEditorOwnerBase owner, Object ownerContext)
bei Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableEditorBase.GetDataFilteredDestinationValue(Object sourceVal, ConversionDirection direction, EmbeddableEditorOwnerBase owner, Object ownerContext)
bei Infragistics.Win.CheckEditor.set_Value(Object value)

Just great :(

Also what ever I do the cells are not acting as desired like all the other bool cells in different nodes (child nodes)

Blue

Parents Reply Children