Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Group Button with Dropdown to look like the find button combination in Word 2010
posted

Hi all

I would like to have a tool that has a default button and on the right side a DropDown Arrow to open a dropdown menu below the button/dropdownarrow.

I tried to achive it with a Button and a popupmenu (without text) in a group, but it doesn't look very nice. Does anyone have a solution for me.

See the "find" button combination in Word 2010. There is a button with an image and a dropdown menu to choose other options.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Michael

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

I believe that you could achieve this with the ControlContainer tool and assign to it an UltraTextEditor with EditorButton and DropDownEditorButton. I made a sample for you so could you please review it (it is attached to this post) and see if it meets your requirements. Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.

TextEditorToolbar.zip
Children