Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tabbing out on a cell focus.
posted

Hi,

I have a problem where I need to focus a particular cell in the UltraWin grid after tab out from  windows control. But when I enter the cell and tab till the last cell, I am facing a issue where new row is not getting created. and the tab stops working.

I have even overridden the property AllowAddnew to AllowAddNew.TabRepeat;

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Plz suggest me some ideas

Regards

Suhas

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Suhas,

I'm a little confused.

suhasba111 said:
    I need to focus a particular cell in the UltraWin grid after tab out from  windows control.

How the grid got focus initially should not have any effect on the TabRepeat functionality. Are you saying that it is having some effect in your case?

What exactly is happening? I assume you are tabbing to the last cell in the last existing data row and then... what? You are unable to tab into the TemplateAddRow? Or do you mean that you cannot tab out of the existing TemplateAddRow to create a new one. Do you have a TemplateAddRow at all? What's your AllowAddNew property set to?

Also, what version of the grid are you using?

Perhaps you could post a small sample project demonstrating the behavior you are getting so we could see what's going on.

Children