Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NavigationBar Location order
posted

Is there a way to override the alphabetical display order for the NavigationBar?  I would like it to list locations in the order that I have added them, but it always sorts them alphabetically.

Thanks, Gerry

Parents
    posted

It's aboslutely imperative I have the same functionality too.

It doesn't sort it by key, that's for sure, it's sorting by the text, this is fine, but when you press the history button in the NavigationToolbar, it shows the text not the DisplayText, obviously a bug. I put counters at the start so it would sort because the Sort method on both Visible Members and locations doesn't work. I set it to SortOrder.None, didn't work. So counters at the start of the text, which still isn't good enough, the history list shows rootlocation\1item, rootlocation\2item etc...

Any help please, this is paramount to our application, also, have you noticed when you press the drop down to see the locations in the root location and you move your mouse up and down the "child" locations, the highlighting of the item get slower and slower and slower......

Reply Children