Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row hidden, column headers visible - how can I hide them as well?
posted

1. Some rows in band0 have child rows in band1 and band2:

2. After certain user operations, our application logic pretends that rows were deleted. It is achieved by hiding child rows from band1 and band2. For some reason column headers from band2 remain visible. How can I get rid of them after hiding row?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Could you please try to provide us more details about your scenario. What is your version and do you have any installed service release and which one.  Do you have special settings into your grid. I try to reproduce this behavior using our version 2012.1.20121.2008 with default UltraGrid`s settings and I`m not able to achieve this behavior. Everything works properly. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and video file for more details and let me know if you think that I didn`t reproduce your case. Please feel free to modify this sample to reproduce your issue and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research this issue for you.

Regards

UltraGridHierarchicalHideRows.zip
Children