Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to force all summaries to recaculate in a WinGrid?
posted

How to force all summaries to recaculate in a WinGrid when a cell value changed?

Parents
    posted
    Not sure if I am high jacking this thread or not but...

I have the same problem, I have a UltrGrid bound to a ultraDataSource which has a collection as its DataSource. The user can edit values in the grid 2 ways. One is manually put in a different value in a cell...this will trigger the summaries to recalculate. The other way is to "import" a saved set of values into a column. (this will changes the values in the object collection and the UltraDataSource, i can see the changes in the grid). I then do a Refresh on the grid. This way does not trigger the summaries to recalculate.

I then forced all the Summaries to refresh by looping though them and summary1.Refresh() (as you suggested). This works for my SummaryType.Sum summaries but not my Custom ones.

Is there a way I can manually trigger what ever the event is that makes the grid recalculate when the user inputs a value manually?

I can't say with 100% accuracy that I am not at fault but I am little short on time and was just wondering if there is a "quick" fix before I have to spend more time on this then I would like to at this stage.

Thanks

Axel
Reply Children