Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Win Grid - Data Binding
posted

I have a problem with the ultrawingrid which I am using in my application.

a)Post the databind, the properties i set in the ultragrid designer for my bound columns, such as a 'hidden' property or 'no edit' property, they are lost on refreshing this grid (refresh being done by another database call which loads up the data).

- Is there a way i can retain this? I am currently working around this by doing this after the databind call.

Me

.grdName.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.Hidden = True

Me

.grdName.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(0).Format = "Someformat"

This appears to work fine. However, once in a while(say 1 time out of 10) I am getting an IndexOutOfRange Exception which, when i debug with my CLR exceptions to thrown, i am getting the columns(0), or columns(1) as nothing. Definitely not desirable. Is there a way I can manually work around this? Maybe put this in an event of some kind(like a databound event which i can see in the ultrawebgrid)?

I am rather new to using infragistics controls and I'd greatly appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Parents
No Data
Reply Children