Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stupid question
posted

I know this is a newbie question...but I can't find the answer...maybe having a bad brain day.

I have several grids in my application that are sorting based on a hidden column that is specifically built to implement some really wacky sorting rules we have.  It is working great...except for one grid.

That grid has column groups set up to give a common header for each group (not a group by...just column groups).  If I apply my sort like I do in the other grids (either by setting SortIndicator or by adjusting the sorted columns collection) it is having no effect.  If I then click on a header, the sorting by that header appears to happen normally...and it appears that it is setting the SortedColumns in the way I would expect on a grid without column groups.

Can anybody help me figure out how to sort on a single column when column groups are in use?

I can't afford to pull out any more hair :-)

Parents Reply Children