Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with an unbound column
posted

Hello:

I am using an unbound column with a Style set to Checkbox to indicate if a User Account is locked or not.

If the Locked_Date is not null, then the user_account is locked and this is checked. Otherwise, it's not checked.

This I do after I fill my dataset. But when I close the form, it tells me that I have changed the data and if I wanted to commit the changes (I've implemented the code that determines if the dataset has changed or not.).

But the problem is that the data has not changed. It's just that I have filled the unbound column with a calculated value.

Any idea how I can prevent it from determining that the dataset has changed since it was filled?

Venki

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello ,

First you should commit changes of your dataset after you populate it with data. Then you could use HasChances() method of the DataSet in order to check if there is any changes onto the Dataset.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Children