Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting specific grid cell to UltraComboEditor
posted

I'm trying to set a specific grid cell to an UltraComboEditor. On the InitializeLayout event, I bind the ComboEditor and set these properties:

e.Layout.Rows[4].Cells[1].EditorComponent = ceList;
           e.Layout.Rows[4].Cells[1].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DropDown;

However, I don't see the Editor in the cell. What else do I need to do to for the grid cell to contain the UltraComboEditor?

Thank you.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Bdisk,

I have tried this approach and it works fine for me. When I hover over the desired cell I am able to see the drop down button. What happens if you hover over the desired cell? If you would like to see always the dropdown button of the UltraComboEditor control you could set the following property in the InitializeLayout event of the UltraGrid: 

e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns[1].ButtonDisplayStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ButtonDisplayStyle.Always;

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Reply Children