Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unknown state for a GridCell
posted

Hi,

I'm using an UltraWinGrid in which one the cells has the following style: Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DropDownList.

I apply the isl file I attached to this post to change the styling (I zipped the file because isl file could be added).

In the CellChange event handler of the grid, I call Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode) to update my datasource when a user click on a different value of the ValueList assigned to the cell.

After calling Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode), a style which doesn't match with any of the styles I defined in the isl (Normal, Selected, Active) is applied to the cell (seems to be a default style).

Do you have an idea what state is changed to when Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode) is called? Which state should I customize in AppStylist to override the default one I have at the moment?

UltraGridStyle.zip
Parents Reply Children