Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable drag selection
posted

I have an UltraWinGrid which has the column of checkBox type. I want the row is selected by only the checkBox clicked. Furthermore, user can select more than one row by clicking related checkboxes instead of  drag selection.

But when I use SelectTypeRow= Single or  SingleAutoDrag, I cannot select one than one row programmatically. If I use SelectTypeRow=Extended or SelectTypeRow=ExtendedAutoDrag, in this time I let the user can select more row using drag selection which is not desired.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

There's no way to tie selection to a checkbox like this. But you can simulate it and the user will never know the difference. :)

I threw together a quick sample project demonstrating how to do this. The sample maintained a List of the Checked Rows and also applies an appearance to each checked row just as if the row were selected - even though it's really not.

CheckedRows Collection.zip
Reply Children