Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.Documents.Excel.Workbook.Save in 11.1
posted

Hello,

I have e problem with the Save method of Infragistics.Document.Excel.Workbook with version 11.1.

I recently upgraded my project from 10.1 to 11.1.

This is my scenario: I create a new Excel Workbook, fill it with data and Excel formulas and then save it to file using the Save method.

The first time the Save method works, the file is created correctly. If i re-launch the same function with the same data (without closing the application), the code hang on the Save method and doesn't create the .xls file correctly. I can only terminate the program.

It seems the problem is related on how big the excel file is, because it happens only with file of a certain size. If the excel is small (I mean, less than 500-100Kb), I can launch the function many consecutive times with no problem. If the file is big (I mean, more than 1Mb), the second time it doesn't work.

I tried the same thing with my old project with Infragistics 10.1, and I can say that it worked, although it was really slower in creating the file. So it seems there has been a good speed boost in 11.1, but now i have this problem in saving the file.

Regarding the Save method, I tried either to pass a filename or a System.io.Stream as parameters, with the same result.

Any idea?

Claudio Di Flumeri

Parents Reply Children