Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tooltips Displaying From Controls on Separate Form
posted

This is a strange problem and I'm not sure that it's associated with any infragistics controls.  Having said that, since the controls that I'm using are infragistic controls, it's worth asking.

I have a form (Form B) that is open and is completely covered (z-order) by a different form (Form A).  When moving the mouse around Form A, occasionally a tooltip for a control located in Form B at the mouse location displays when the mouse hovers at that location.  How do you suppress tooltips from Form B from displaying on Form A?

Thanks

Clay Seifert

Parents
    posted

Hello Clay,

I try to reproduce your issue in a small sample, but without success.  In my sample I used latest version 11.1.20111.2030 and UltraToolTipManager. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and if you think that I didn`t reproduce your scenario, please feel free to modify my sample and send it back to me. I`ll be glad to research this issue for you. Also could you please tell me what is your version and which controls are placed in both forms.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

UltraToolTipManagerWithTwoForms.zip
Reply Children