Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't create tearaway toolbar error
posted

I'm getting an error when I click on the window title bar while a popupcontrolcontainertool is open (dropdown part is still showing) from the quick access toolbar.

Version 9.2

System.InvalidOperationException: Can't create tearaway toolbar

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupToolBase.get_PopupToolbar()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupControlContainerAgent.ReleaseContainedControl()

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupControlContainerAgent.OnPopupClosed(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.DropDownManager.Close()

at Infragistics.Win.DropDownManager.InternalCloseDropDown(Control owner)

at Infragistics.Win.DropDownManager.CloseDropDown(Control owner)

at Infragistics.Win.DropDownManager.System.Windows.Forms.IMessageFilter.PreFilterMessage(Message& msg)

at Infragistics.Win.DropDownManager.MessageFilterProxy.System.Windows.Forms.IMessageFilter.PreFilterMessage(Message& msg)

at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.MessageFilterManager.System.Windows.Forms.IMessageFilter.PreFilterMessage(Message& m)

Parents
No Data
    posted

I was not able to reproduce the issue with 11.1. Can you try it with a later version to see if the issue was already fixed? If not, can you provide a small sample which reproduces the issue?

Children