Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Design Ultra Win Grid Like Attached File
posted

hi All,

i'm new in Infragistic tools and i don't understand how to design ultra win grid like attached file.

Data is cuming from Stored Procedure and i m using vb.net for this,.

please help me and reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

Which part of this is giving you trouble?

If you have your Stored Procedure returning data to your application using a DataTable or DataSet, then all you have to do is bind the grid to that data source.

To get a column arrangement like this, where you have one cell at the bottom that spans across all of the other cells, you have a couple of options.

One way to do this would be to use RowLayouts. You could do this in the grid designer at design-time. The designer comes up when you place a new grid on a form, so you can set it up that way, or just go into the designer by clicking on the grid's Start button and go to the Column Arrangement Overview.

An alternative option would be to use the grid's RowAutoPreview. The autopreview displays at the bottom of each row just like you have here. If you only have one cell of data to display and it doesn't need to be editable, then the RowAutoPreview is a simpler way to set this up than using RowLayouts.

Children