Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem using multipleToolbarsManager
posted

Hello,

i have a problem which is very difficult for me to explain. But i will try otherwise this post does not make sense :-)

I have a form with one toolbarsmanager. On this form there are multiple usercontrols with a grid (not infragistics) on it, each containing a own toolbarsmanager.

The tbm on form handles all contextmenus (also for the usercontrols) and the tbm on the usercontrols are for the minitoolbar on the grid. So on normal way everthing works fine. The form tbm shows the contextmenu on the usercontrol by right clicking the mouse (menu is showing on mouseup). And in the mouseup event of the grid the usercontrols tbm show the minitoolbar programmatically. That works fine.

But for our usercontrol/grid we build a fullscreen-function. Therefor we changing the parent of the usercontrol/grid from original form to a temporary fullsized form. And now the problem appears.

When rightclicking on the fullsized grid, the contextmenu is showing on mouse up. And the contextmenu disappears when the minitoolbar is showing. But the contextmenu is not closed it only behid the temporary form. When i disable displaying the minitoolbar the contextmenu will be still visible in front of the grid/tempform. It only disappears because we are showing the minitoolbar.

We are using version 9.1 and unfortunately its necessary to use multiple tbms.

So is it possible to show both, contextmenu and minitoolbar on the temporary form?

Kind regards,

Bjoern

Parents
    posted

Are you changing the DockWithinContainer property on any of the UltraToolbarsManagers when you show the temporary Form? Are you setting TopMost to True on the temporary Form? Does the application have full trust, or is it a partially trusted application?

Also, can you provide a small sample which reproduces the issue?

Reply Children