Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug while reordering nodes?
posted

Hello,

I have a tree that sized in a way that there are both horizontal and vertical scrollbars. If I grab say the second node in the tree, drag it and reposition it above the first node, the node is repositioned correctly, but the scrollbar isn't updated to show that there is a node above the one that's on screen. If I then scroll the scrollbar, it gets updated. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

This sounds like a bug to me. You shouldn't have to do anything other than use the Move method to move the node into it's new position. The tree should update the scrollbars automatically at that point. But since you didn't say how you are moving the node, I can only assume you are using the Move method.

What version of the control are you using? I think there might have been some scrollbar-related bugs in a recent release that are fixed in the latest service release.

If you do not already have it, I recommend that you get the latest service release:

How to get the latest service release - Infragistics Community

Reply Children