Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Drawn Groupby boxes
posted

I've checked all examples and the forums, can't seem to find an example of this.

I'm using Wingrid to display a bunch of information, and when I user selects a column to do group by (outlook style) i want to do the following:

1. capture whatever event it is that will tell me the groupby is happening

2. iterate all of the groupby headers and get the "counts" they are about to display

3. Pick the largest count, then change all of the counts to be a percentage of this largest count (instead of it saying 'Count 6', i want '75% of Max')

4. I would also like to draw a color bar in the group by header that is the length of the percentage (I"m creating a histogram on the group by headers)

can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Ok, so I played more with summaries and adding them via the calculation to the group bar and now I would like to also figure out a way to custom draw the box that the average/total/min/max etc are display in.

Not asking much Smile just trying to figure out how to custom draw group bys, especially when other things are appearing there.

thanks

Children