Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding multiple buttons to some cells in some bands of the grid...
posted

Ok... I've searched this topic and found a lot of posts on related tasks, but nothing seems to help me get the buttons showing up in my grid...

I'm using some combination of the following code in my InitializeRow event handler:

Dim editor1 As New UltraTextEditor
 Dim button1 As New EditorButton
 button1.Appearance.Image = My.Resources.lock
 editor1.ButtonsLeft.Add(button1)
 e.Row.Cells("images").EditorComponent = editor1

This may be a terribly inefficient way to go about this, but I'm not concerned with that until I get the buttons to actually show up!  My desire is to get multiple buttons (3 to 5 max, but any combination of those 3 to 5 buttons can be in each cell).  I've got a "buttons" column in the grid... currently bound to a string column in the datatable but all values are empty.  I may make this an unbound column later but with the hierarchical nature of my grid, leaving it bound for now is easier. 

I can't find a combination of properties that makes the buttons visible.  Everything I've read says they should be showing up, but they are not.  I've seen grids that do this so I'm fairly sure it's possible. 

Any ideas on what I'm missing? 

Parents Reply Children