Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Confused - Initialize row
posted

{Using latest version}

Trying to get around a problem that I posted here:

http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/52238/272066.aspx#272066

I want to access the summary rows in the grid so I can manually set a summary value.  So I attached the following method.  However, if I put a breakpoint inside the if statement the it is never activated - it does hit with the breakpoint on the "if" statement.

As you can see from the attached image, I clearly have summaries defined.

Any other way of doing this?  Basically, because of the above referenced bug (?) I need to figure out a way to manully insert a value for "Summary = " which is the difference of DRSum - CRSum 

private void ultraGrid2_InitializeRow(object sender, InitializeRowEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Row.IsSummaryRow)
            {
                double d1 = 0.0;
                double d2 = 0.0;
                double d3 = 0.0;
                d1 = (double)e.Row.GetCellValue("DR");
                d2 = (double)e.Row.GetCellValue("CR");
                d3 = d1 - d2;
            }
        }

Same behaviour with  ultraGrid2_InitializeGroupByRow method

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

InitializeRow doesn't fire for summary rows. You can assume control of the summary calculations by implementing the ICustomSummaryCalculator interface on a class, then passing an instance of that class to the SummariesCollection.Add method (one of the overloads has a parameter for this).

Children